Very sad daughter! My daughter was so excited to have a princess party at Stacy's.

Called 2 weeks ago and told them I was looking for a January date for her party. The lady on the phone told me they weren't taking dates into January yet. I left message for owner to call me back, she never did. They also mentioned to call back first week in November for a January date.

So today (1st week in Nov) I called and they said they are booked through April! What?!?! So I requested a call from the owner. Owner called me back and had an excuse about some other room being built and that fell through.

She apologized but I was so mad by then it didn't matter. You shouldn't tell your customers to call back knowing the main room was already booked.

Bad experience... Also missed out on booking at another place we had in mind due to this ☹️

Comments

KNOW THE FEELING. WE HAD TWO DRESS,S FROM THEM..£186 POUNDS ..BEEN RIPPED OFF,STILL ONGOING ,BUT ALAS THINK WE,VE LOST OUR MONEY

Gee I was considering having a glamor birthday party for my 13 year old daughter but after reading all the reviews it really scars me to think it could be a bad experience. I have a special needs daughter and I would want her to have the best time and feel like her birthday party was just as awesome as other girls parties.

From the reviews it seems like its just the luck of the draw if you get god customer service. Or that some of the other positive reviews might be seeded reviews.

The fact that there are more negative reviews (found on another review site) It makes me want to maybe pass this opportunity by. We will go in and check out their birthday facilities and make our decision from that interaction.